Forrest Fenn confirms that some one has found Forrest Fenn's Treasure

Forrest Fenn confirmed his treasure was found. It was a cultural shock to most of the treasure seekers out there. On my sister site https://treasure-seekers.org we offered quite a bit of help to anyone who could use it. I think we were close in our solve, a rather common place in Montana, but very close to Wyoming.

Here Forrest Fenn offered several photos of the claimed treasure. All I can say about it is Congrats to the person(s) who found it. Now the rest of the community can go do other things.

I didn't go boots on the ground, but I was planning on doing so prior to September of this year. The only thing that was a bummer about the planned trip was the amount of money it would have taken to spend about a nine days in the vicinity of our solve - or less if we were spot on... It would have been close to 1,000.00 for the vehicle rental, about 2500.00 or more for the place to stay, about 1500.00 total in plane fare (more than one person) and then all of the items we would need to take when we were boots on the ground.

I took a solo vacation over to Spain a few years back. It cost me about 3300.00 total. For a little more than what I would have spent going West, I could take myself and two others over to Spain for a once in a life time trip (for them). I might just do that some time soon. Well, you know, after this COVID-19 stuff all disappears.

The Three photos of the Found Forrest Fenn treasure

Anyways, here are the three photos below that Forrest Fenn passed around, saying that the Forrest Fenn treasure has been found. The bottom picture was found by me on a public relations website. I don't know the validity of whether this truly is the person who found Forrest Fenn's treasure or not. In the long run, we may know for sure.

A photograph from the finder of Forrest Fenn's treasure

A photograph from the finder of Forrest Fenn's treasure

Forrest Fenn getting his Indian Row Bracelet back from the finder of Forrest Fenn's treasure.

Forrest Fenn getting his Indian Row Bracelet back from the finder of Forrest Fenn's treasure.

Forrest Fenn looking through the contents of the newly found treasure box.

Forrest Fenn looking through the contents of the newly found treasure box.

The potential finder of Forrest Fenn's treasure

Now the interesting part. This MIGHT be the person who found the treasure. Forrest Fenn did not supply this photo. I found this on a public relations website. It had an article which I will add below. This person claims to have found Forrest Fenn's treasure. Time will tell if this is the man who found Forrest Fenn's treasure.

This might be the man who found Forrest Fenn's Treasure.

This might be the man who found Forrest Fenn's Treasure.

Read his article here:

https://www.prdistribution.com/news/update-to-the-recent-discovery-of-the-forrest-fenn-treasure-2.html#

My Thrill of the Chase will continue

The good new for me is, I get to continue my Thrill of the Chase. I am a collector of sorts and there is always an elusive piece I am looking for. I am always hunting for a good deal on a relatively rare item that has low population numbers. So far in the past three years, I managed to find ten awesome pieces that I thought I would never own.

For those who cannot fathom that the Forrest Fenn Thrill of the Chase is over, I can only say this. It may have been a reason to go out and explore, but it wasn't the only reason. Come on over to my https://treasure-seekers.org website and help us populate some other potential treasure troves that still might be out there. To tell you the honest truth, I have been looking into one quest that if viable and still out there, will dwarf what was in Forrest Fenn's treasure box. Happy treasure seeking !~